Monday, February 11, 2019

Commercial Patent Licenses available

Whereas non-commercial use of our inventions by individual persons is free, our Proprietor Patent License is now live and available at early bird pricing on Indeigogo. This is not being used as a fund-raising campaign, just a way of making available in an online store the patent license for commercial use by an individual proprietor.

I have purchased the first Proprietor License for my own personal use as the patents are owned by Family Systems; so now I am pioneering being a licensee and wish to create an App.  Not being a skilled programmer at present myself, I am also wishing for a partner to produce my "Brian App" with Unrupt features and Speak functionality from our Roadmap.

In parallel to this initiative for licensing individual developers to distribute Apps, on the Corporate side, last week IPwe assisted in creating and uploading our draft Corporate Patent License to their blockchain patent registry. So we are gearing up to enable our technology to be adopted into existing services. More soon...

No comments: